Friday, November 12, 2010

Arriving in Chicago


I got to Chicago at about 4:00 pm and took the CTA (this is their public transportation). My buddy Sean grabbed me at the Belmont Station and then took me to his place.
Sean and I met in Kindergarten. In first grade an event occurred that set the base for a friendship that would last to this day. I fell in love with his cousin. I don’t remember the exact events but I do know that in my first grade head I felt feelings for this 2nd grade woman that I had never felt. I outwardly responded like any first grader in love would… I explained to Sean that I hated his cousin and she was the ugliest person I had ever seeing in my life. After a series of insults thrown at his cousin Sean understood exactly what I meant. He ran over to his cousin during recess and informed her that I was in love with her and wanted to marry her.

So here I stand in Chicago visiting my friend Sean. Him and his wife Chayada bought a nice place in the Lakeview/Rosco village area.
When I first got to town Sean had a class. He dropped me at his place and I took a run around town and read at his place.
This is my sleeping quarters. This bed is insanely comfortable

No comments:

Post a Comment