Sunday, September 5, 2010

Alameda Park and Beach

Today my sister and I went to the Alameda Park. It was really green. I was shocked at how few people there were considering this is the Labor Day Weekend. Parking was really easy. While we were walking around there was enough people so we felt safe but not so many that we felt burdened or crowded.



At first we just walked around the park but then we eventually made our way to the beach. The beach kind of snuck up on us since it was blocked by a large structure that spread apart horizontally for a pretty good distance (I have no idea how far it was). Immediately after we crossed the structure we realized we were right next to the ocean. It dropped us about 25 yards from the ocean.


We walked along the coastline for a little bit. I enjoyed being near the ocean and feeling it's power. The ocean is crazy because there are so many wild crazy looking creatures inside of it. I love looking at the ocean but sometimes it scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment