Friday, March 25, 2011

Trying to Save the World... One Dance Move at a Time

Ha tried to suck in all of the air in the entire place!
Ha has somehow managed to become part of virtually every single club in New York. One of them happened to be an organization called UNICEF. I don’t know what it stands for. I think that when organizations give themselves an acronym as a name they should keep it to 3 or 4 letters (but that is another story).

What is UNICEF? They are an organization that is committed to providing clean water (and the necessary resources to sustain clean water) to children in severely impoverished countries.



Some interesting facts: One dollar provides clean water for 4 days for a child in the three countries that UNICEF is currently supporting. Another crazy fact: I used to throw up when my friends would get haircuts (this was when I was like 4 years old).

At one point this dude busted out some crazy rap and Ha and I had to bust out our dancing shoes. We would have pop locked and dropped it (like it’s hot!!!) but Ha pulled a muscle and I became distracted by the excessive amounts of free pirates booty (it’s a type of popcorn that is very delicious). See below for a quick video of the dude rapping.


I also met an artist while I was there. She was a humorous mix of an insanely stereotypical artist while at the same time being interesting and actually a really great artist. It was an awesome event and I had a great time.
This is me and the artist. She drew that picture between us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment