Monday, July 26, 2010

The Final Plan

I have booked everything for the last portion of my trip. I am heading to Aso today (July 27th). Aso is a small mountain town. It has a volcano that I plan to go near and explore. There are supposed to be many beautiful hikes in Aso. I will leave Aso tomorrow (July 28th). I will then head to kyoto for 3 days. On my last day in Kyoto I am going to head to Nara and possibly a town nearby Nara where the ninja originates from.

I will then head to Tokyo on July 31st. I will then fly out of Tokyo back to San Francisco on August 3rd. My plane arrives at 930 in the morning on August 3rd in San Francisco.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to having you back kid...although I prefer that we keep our communication strictly to this blog. No need to fall back into old bad habits.

    ReplyDelete